Registration and Payment
Camp Registration Options
Imagine That Summer Camp is excited to announce that beginning February 15th, 2023, you may begin completing your camper application via online, mail or drop off. Please see detailed information below.
- Camp placement will begin on March 1, 2023, at 12:01 a.m.
- Applications will be processed based on random selection.
- Campers will be placed in 1stor 2nd choice based on availability until all spots are filled.
- If camper’s 1stand 2nd request are not available at the time of processing application, Camper will receive a phone call or email offering camp alternative openings and or waitlists.
- Confirmed Camp Placement will be sent via email within approx. one week of processing application. Please check your SPAM folder, if concerned that you have not received this confirmation email.
- Payment should be received within 5 days of receiving confirmation email of camp schedule, to secure the campers’ spot. We accept payment by check or Zelle, but not credit card or PayPal. Additional payment information will be included with the email confirmation generated by the online registration process or in the placement email.
Online Applications: (preferred method) CLICK Here to for the Online Application process
- You may fill out camper application and submit. (Actual processing will begin March 1 at 12:01 a.m.)
- Camper will receive a confirmation shortly after submitting to confirm Imagine That Camp has received your online application. If you do not receive a confirmation email shortly after submitting, please contact: Bev@imaginethatsummercamp.com
- You may also download and complete a paper application (Again, the processing of all applications will begin March 1stat 12:01 a.m.)
- Please send the completed application to: Imagine That Camp | % Bev Nystedt | 12749 E. Laurel Lane | Scottsdale, AZ 85259
Drop Off Location: Paradise Valley United Methodist Church 4455 E. Lincoln Drive, Paradise Valley
- Starting Feb 15th, you can drop the completed application form(s) at PVUMC (actual processing of all applications will begin March 1stat 12:01 a.m.)
- Our drop box will be located in the south parking lot on the walkway (before the double gates).
- Applications will be collected Monday through Friday at 1:00 p.m. daily.
For those campers with friend requests, we advise putting all the forms (or a copy of the email received when registering online) and payments, in one envelope and either: mail them, or drop them into the drop box on the PVUMC campus noted above. CURRENT PVUMC Preschool families may drop forms to the Preschool Office for Bev’s mailbox. Do not leave, or mail cash payments.
We will do our best to accommodate requests, however, cannot guarantee placement together.